We are seeking talented Rugby players to join our Sixth Form in September and will be looking to award scholarships later in the autumn.
With consistently excellent A level achievements and a broad Sixth Form subject range, we are able to combine elite player development via our Elite Athlete Pathway and a quality academic offering.
Rugby players will benefit from quality coaching as well as masterclasses delivered by sport performance specialists.
What do our Rugby Scholars get?
- Established rugby programme delivered by Cardiff Rugby coaches
- Personalised Strength & Conditioning programme
- Individualised player development programmes
- Sports Psychological workshops
- Nutritional support and guidance
- Physiotherapy & Sports rehabilitation
- Facilitating sporting aspirations alongside academic excellence
- Established partnership with Cardiff RFC
- A fee discount depending on player talent, ability and potential
*Promising athletes may also apply for means tested support via the Hardship Fund, a charitable fund set up by the school to support pupils who demonstrate the potential to benefit from a Christ College Brecon education.