We are seeking talented Cricket players to join our Sixth Form in September and will be looking to award scholarships later in the autumn.
With consistently excellent A level achievements and a broad Sixth Form subject range, we are able to combine elite player development via our Elite Athlete Pathway and a quality academic offering.
Cricket players will benefit from quality coaching as well as masterclasses delivered by sport performance specialists.
What do our Cricket Scholars get?
• Experienced coaching
• Personalised Strength & Conditioning programme
• Individualised player development programmes
• Sports Psychological workshops
• Nutritional support and guidance
• Physiotherapy & Sports rehabilitation
• Links with Glamorgan Cricket and Cricket Wales to facilitate pupil opportunities with the National Pathway• Facilitating sporting aspirations alongside academic excellence
*A fee discount depending on player talent, ability and potential
*Promising athletes may also apply for means tested support via the Hardship Fund, a charitable fund set up by the school to support pupils who demonstrate the potential to benefit from a Christ College Brecon education.